30 August 2020 Sunday

0925 via digital format
Duran Duran – Duran Duran (2010 special edition) (1981, EMI) (first of two discs)
My Bloody Valentine – Isn't Anything (1988, Creation)
Trophy Scars – Holy Vacants (2014, Monotreme)
Jesu – Why Are We Not Perfect? (2008, Hydra Head)

0511 via digital format
All Saints – Pure Shores – Ministry of Sound: ONE (2009, Ministry Of Sound)
Depeche Mode – Music for the Masses (1987, Mute)

Notes
Duran Duran is the debut studio album by Duran Duran, produced by Colin Thurston and released under the EMI label. The record achieving platinum status in the United Kingdom by 1982 and by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) in 1985.


barbecued meat & 6 sidings


Samgyeopmasarap Korean BBQ Restaurant at SM Sta. Rosa, 10 August 2019

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't listened to any music by Duran Duran for roughly two decades, until the end of 2019 when I had a sudden hankering for "The Chauffeur", which had been my favorite track of theirs in grade school.

    My age catching up with me!

    ReplyDelete